- You are able to lead large and/or complex global buy & sell-side due diligence projects in close collaboration with the Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions department and independently execute small / medium size projects on a regular basis
- You perform complex financial analyses and valuations, analyze accounting implications or lead and coordinate the preparation of special purpose financial statements. You discuss the results with senior management
- You prepare, coordinate and lead financial expert sessions
- In your role, you establish, maintain and leverage cross-regional relationships with relevant stakeholders (e.g. Corporate M&A, Corporate Finance, management of acquiring/selling Siemens entities)
- You advise on the definition of purchase price adjustment mechanisms and closing balance sheet provisions of purchase contracts, including the agreement on the purchase price
- Participating in the preparation and analysis of business plans and profitability calculations is also part of your responsibilities
- You play an active role in the people development aspects of our department
- Business travel is limited (<15%)
- You have a strong academic history (degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting)
- You have an extensive, long-term professional experience in project / performance controlling or M&A within Siemens, related industries or within a ‘Big 4’ firm
- In addition, you score with experience in M&A deals and exposure to financial due diligence, valuation and Business Plan modeling tasks or Business / Performance / Project Controlling and strong experience and knowledge of IFRS
- CPA, ACCA, ACA qualification as well as experience in M&A contract clauses preferred
- You have strong multi-project management and team leadership skills
- You are flexible, result-oriented and have a hands-on mentality to get things done
- You are fluent in English (German is an advantage)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 116492
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time