Siemens Software seek an L&D Program Manager on a permanent and full-time basis, to design, develop/source and implement high quality core learning programs to meet defined learning requirements that support our Global Sales and Customer Success (GSCS) area of the business.
As the successful candidate you will oversee the recruitment, training, certification and ongoing management of the trainer/coach population required to ensure delivery. Working through the Learning Academy Operations Manager, you provide governance and quality control for learning program adoption globally, carrying out regular checks on the standard and accuracy of delivery in Country/Zone. Oversee the evaluation analysis and trend tracking for learning reporting, produce regular reports of program delivery progress and value achievement whilst championing the use of the L&D division in all you do.
You will participate in setting global priorities for content, program and initiative development originating from agreed learning & development objectives. Contribute to the creation and implementation of Global L&D strategy, approaches, processes and policies.
Area of Responsibility:
Learning Program Development
- Take onboard the program development requests from within L&D understanding purpose, constraints and learning objectives
- Design learning concept, program and strategy using blended learning approaches including formal, social peer and adoption elements, defining all the curriculum and program elements.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts where necessary to development elements. Develop program support materials and validate program and assets with key stakeholders including L&D BP for target audience
Learning Programs Delivery
- Co-ordinate the recruitment and certification of Trainers and Coaches to deliver and support the program, ensuring that Zones have adequate coverage, plans for replacement and plans for the delivery of core programs to cover the target audience
- Ensure required classes are scheduled costed to meet delivery targets, manage the supplier relationship ensuring timely license purchase and work with training co-ordination to ensure classes are completed, attendees confirmed, and regular cross charging delivery is undertaken
- Coach Line Managers to drive and support adoption of program learning and associated processes/standards/tools into practice and where appropriate and organise refresh training and application workshops
Learning Programs Governance and Evaluation
- Lead the quality and delivery governance, undertaking quality reviews with the teams delivering the program to ensure that the it is delivered and supported per design.
- Regularly gain feedback from the Zone leads for continual improvement and consolidate program evaluations to track trends and value realisation over time for reporting and continual improvement
- Annually review and update programs as required, produce quarterly status reports for each program and always encourage teams to share practice
- Deep understanding and experience of the principles and practice of L&D design, delivery and management, Adult Learning Practices as well as the design, development and delivery of complex Blended Learning Programs.
- Practiced at Learning Consulting with stakeholder groups to establish requirements and learning objectives for Learning Programs in addition to experience in the practical governance of Learning Programs over multiple geographies.
- as a professional trainer for classroom and virtual classroom environments
Interpersonal & Personal:
- A strong communicator at all levels, with effective listen skills, the ability to present to any audience and with building and maintaining positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Strong Analytical Skills & Problem Solving and the ability to build on people’s ideas and guides in an ethically responsible manner.
- You seek out feedback from others on a regular basis to support improvement, actively encourage the adoption of best practice and ensures other team members are mentored/coached appropriately
Education and Training:
- Must have CIPD Level 3 (or country specific equivalent) in L&D
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens Industry Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Job ID: 116496
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time