Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Define and implement collaboration projects with customers
- Manage the collaboration process from identifying a partner, project design, project implementation, milestone follow-up, completion of data collection, storage and
presentation and final closure of the projects
- Prepare and write scientific papers and case studies together with external partners to ensure the work has impact in the scientific community.
- Liaise with the other medical imaging departments in Siemens
- Offer help and advice on topics related to medical imaging to support customer for research
- Internal Contacts: R&D teams, Scientific team, Global Collaboration team ；
External Contacts: Customer, Doctor, researchers, professors, directors
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Scientific experience.
- Previous scientific work (1-5 publications)
- Technical expertise (MR, CT, AT…).
- understand technology, can learn complex technological aspects
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 116501
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time