PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Install, maintain and repair plant instrumentation, electrical, electronic and pneumatic control equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following are the usual major job duties but this job description does not preclude the performance of other duties by the incumbent.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair plant electronic/pneumatic systems, TXP & T3000 systems and facility computers, process control equipment and instrumentation.
- Analyze equipment performance to determine proper calibration and/or effective operation.
- Install and calibrate instrumentation and control systems. Record all pertinent repair and calibration data per established procedures.
- Install, maintain and repair plant electrical components such as rotating electrical equipment, meters, motor controllers, switch gear, plant lighting, battery systems and heat trace systems.
- Keep a neat and efficient work area.
- Observe all plant safety rules, policies and procedures.
- Operate crane and other equipment as needed or directed.
- Initiate purchase requisitions for replacement parts, materials, tools, manuals and reference materials.
- Perform selected duties as directed by the Maintenance Manager.
- Perform plant facility housekeeping and cleanup.
- Assist Mechanic in repairing mechanical systems and maintenance of building and grounds as necessary.
- Assist operation personnel in starting, loading maintaining and configuring plant equipment as necessary.
- Complete reports as required.
- Assist with the receipt and handling of shipped electrical materials.
Job ID: 116514
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time