The Zone Business Lead (ZBL) is responsible and accountable for strategy and business success of Business Area in the Zone. He/she represents all Countries in Zone and has full decision-making authority within Countries for respective BA topics. This person supports Zone Head with developing and achieving Zone strategy and target setting for Countries for respective BA.
Areas of Responsibility/Tasks:
- Responsible and accountable for strategy and business success of respective BA in Zone
- Focusing on customer, managing BA performance and G2M strategy with Country sales and service organization and advancing CRM excellence
- Supports BA and Zone Head as
- Develop & secure implementation of BA and Zone strategy as well as optimal allocation of resources across Zone
- Align with BA on Zone-specific targets (for BA, broken down by Business Lines, incl. MTA/MBR) and set BA-specific targets (broken down by Biz. Lines) for Country Heads, BA-related key personnel and Sales
- Ensure achievement of Zone-specific BA targets & implementation of countermeasures in line with Country Sales teams
- Manage operational performance incl. business accountability
- Ensure transparent business planning and develop marketing programs and sales incentives
- Manage deal escalation process with own BA with authority to take pricing and cross-modality decisions within the signed PRF target agreement thresholds. Handle price escalations
- Manage relationships with KOLs/advisory boards and coordinate and support BA R&D collaboration sites in Zone; develop and manage show/reference sites in Zone
- Assist sales team through sales enablement initiatives and ensuring availability of necessary technical
Required Competencies and Experience
- Degree or relevant professional qualification.
- Good analytical skills as well results and quality orientation.
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Language: English (fluent/mandatory).
- Comprehensive understanding of healthcare economics and major industry trends.
- Proven experience managing complex business relationships and working within cross functional teams/processes to achieve goals.
Job ID: 116517
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, UNIPESSOAL, LDA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time