At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
- Support Go-to-market definition and implementation for the Business Area
- Develop specific Business Area market and competitive intelligence to support ZBL business decisions
- Key expert for the Business Area in CRM and Market Analytics (using standards from MSC and BD Tools & Applications).
- Drive improvements on CRM execution and sales operation within the Business Area
- Contributes to Zone Business Area strategy definition, execution and follow up (e.g. Hoshin Kanri, action plans)
- Lead MTA/MBR process (market analysis part) and elaborate all necessary related documentation and analysis
- Identify best practices and possible synergies to be applied cross country, including from other Business Areas
English-Spanish-Portuguese, High Level
More than 5 years experience in Imaging Diagnostics Business
Expert knowledge in Latin America Healthcare Market
Portfolio knowledge (own and competitor's) will be privileged
Job ID: 116543
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnósticos Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time