- Development and design of IT solutions as well as application and process support in order to guarantee efficient and harmonic business processes and structures.
- Support and enhancement of solutions, IT processes and applications within the Mobility SAP landscape.
- Functional and technical support and enhancement in the area of SAP System Base for systems based on NetWeaver Basis 7.20 onwards
- Securing and further implementation of interfaces to all modules (FI/CO, SD, MM, PP, CS, PM, PS, PLM).
- Main focus will be transformation towards future S/4 versions and involves new technologies (SAP Fiori, Analytics)
- University degree
- At least 5 years of work experience in the aforementioned area of activity.
- Several years' experience in the implementation of change requests incl. controlling & administration.
- Experience in collaboration within global teams
- Functional leadership experience/management of internal and external resources
- Fluent English
- New modern workplace at metro B Stodůlky
- Learning and growing in an agile team within a stable international company
- Working on a long term strategic program, not a time limited project
- Close cooperation with colleagues abroad
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 - 48,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Electronical meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Job ID: 116544
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time