- Project structure, networks, reporting, CATS
- Validation and substitution roles, customizing
- Job monitoring, general PS module maintenance
- Maintaining and creating new reports
- Identifie IT business goals, objectives and requirements of the business environment.
- Contribute and support planning, budgeting, design, implementation, operation and/or maintenance of IT landscapes.
- Support customization and specifications of modules and applications, and facilitates IT management processes.
- Implement IT programs and procedures.
- Coordinate relevant unit and integration tests, and design and document new processes.
- Drive principle IT change projects on-site or in the region.
- Supports change-release processes and implementation of IT security guidelines.
- Identifies IT problems and seeks resolutions without impact to enduser.
- Perform 3rd-level suppoirt activities, individual coaching and trainings and be involved in enduser engagement.
- Keeps abreast of developments in industry regarding IT trends and technologies.
- You would cooperate with all Mobility business units, Regions SAP product vendors, Satacenter, Maintenance/Service provider
- University degree
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in SAP and Project System module
- Experience in the monitoring, customizing, implementation of change requests incl. controlling & administration
- Fluent English
- New modern workplace at metro B Stodůlky
- Learning and growing in an agile team within a stable international company
- Working on a long term strategic program, not a time limited project
- Close cooperation with colleagues abroad
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office
- An individual budget of 48,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Job ID: 116545
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time