Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Act as the lead developer for all applications implemented to support a new Technical Assets Repository & Management Platform
• Implementation of individual components of the ecosystem (both front end and back end)
• Designing and implementing APIs and automation to ensure proper infrastructure support
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design solutions that support internal / business needs
• Ensuring the proper implementation of security and data protection directives
• Ensuring quality and responsiveness of applications
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for different environments (Desktop / Mobile) - responsive web design
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• 3+ years of professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, Node.js or/and Python including object-oriented design
• 1+ years’ experience in modern database technology such as NoSQL and GraphDB
• Experience building complex software systems running in the cloud (Serverless, Docker, Kubernetes)
• Experience building APIs (REST, GraphQL)
• Experience with working in AGILE projects (Scrum, SAFe)
• Experience developing front-end software in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, Angular) would be a benefit
• Business English fluency
• Curiosity and drive to learn, improve, and try out the latest technologies, frameworks, and tools
• Nice to have: Knowledge of the concepts behind Identity Federation protocols (SAML, OIDC, OAuth2)
• Nice to have: Understanding of the needs of Identity and Access Management solutions.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 116553
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time