- Post payment from interim account to the respective customer account if not be allocated and cleared automatically
- Monitor the queue through and resolve discrepant items prior to becoming aged"
- Supports the preparation, verification process and maintenance in a cash applications process
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- Manage daily activities to ensure that operational goals are met each month ( % of cash allocated)
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives.
- Preparation and forwarding all reports relating to the particular PARE before the deadlines.
- reparation of Bank account reconciliation at month end and monitoring ad clearing of bank interim after uploading bank statements
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Commerce or equivalent
- Accounting Knowledge, understanding of O2C process and its various controls
- Minimum 2- 4 years of experiences required
- Excellent verbal and written Korean Language skills
- Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Access
- Proficiency in ERP like SAP
- Should be willing to work in shifts
Job ID: 116588
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time