- Completes budget planning, financial planning, actual-versus-plan-analysis, benchmarking, forecasting and reporting activities, for the management of an assigned organization unit.
- Supports accountable management in planning and calculating yearly budgets.
- Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm plannings, and periodic forecasts during the year.
- Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan, and pursues effects of agreed measures.
- Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains and improves the depending cost accounting system.
- Provides regular business reports, with respect to overall performance, and recommends actions to accountable management.
- Carries out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations.
- Contributes to conceptual and project work related to controlling.
- May perform evaluations of assets and liabilities, and manages inventory measures on a regular term.
- Master of Business Administration / Finance from a recognized local/overseas university.
- 1+ to 3 years of experience working in Commercial Project Management, Commercial Sales or in Finance area of a multinational Company with 2 Years experience leading a team or department.
- Knowledge of SAP / SPIRIDON and Commercial processes, Financial / Accounting value flows.
- Analytical capabilities, Project Management, Contract & Claim Management skills.
- Expert MS Excel using Pivot Tables, Financial Formulas and V-Lookup.
- Understanding of Siemens financial rules and regulations (Not a must for Siemens external employees).
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills with strong English communication skills
- Strong customer focus on both internal and external customers
- Ability to meet demanding schedule requirements without compromising quality
- Should be a team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to work in a multinational environment
- Leadership and Presentation skills
Job ID: 116598
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time