Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
· Then come in and join our global team as CS Regional Application Specialist, Diagnostics IT Solution Implementation you will be involve in pre-installation meetings, customer readiness checks, parameter setting, training, optimization and troubleshooting for Automation solutions
Your mission and responsibilities:
· You develop and drive automation education offerings for customers through education and demonstration of Automation/IT. This includes workshops and knowledge transfer.
· You provide comprehensive pre-sale support in order convince our customers of our excellent solution and to tailor our offerings to customer needs and guarantee implementability of the automation solution/IT.
· You will be involve in VIP customer visits, counseling customers, Sales Representatives, Technical Applications Specialists, Service Engineers on corrective and preventative measures. Influence and negotiate with various departments including Central lab and hospital IT.
· You will assist 2nd and 3rd level organizations to communicate with country app and identify issue in the field by collecting data and documentation.
· You establish customer specific workflow decisions allowing the successful integration of Siemens products including Automation and middleware.
· You performs post-implementation support activities (on-site and remote) including answering questions, troubleshooting and solving problems, following the Siemens Diagnostics escalation process.
· You supports new business line related initiatives, new products and high profile prospect customer VIPs.
· You provide knowledge transfer and guidance of the local team during the implementation of SHS LD IT solutions
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experiences:
· You completed certified IT product trainings plus substantial service experience with Middleware solutions like DMS, ADVIA CentraLink and Syngo (LCM/LDM).
· You have substantial experience with Lab Automation related workflow.
· You have understanding and analyzing workload balancing rules Customer specific workflow scenarios, adjusting software configuration and workflow settings (layout.csv) based on customer needs, fundamental HW, SW, and Application related issues.
Your personality and skills:
· You have an aptitude to deal with high and low level communication protocol problems, including but not limited to ASTM/HL7/RS232
· You possess superior communications skills, both written and oral in English. Additional languages will be consdierd postitive
· You have an additional languages to the prerequisites will be considered positive
· You have good interpersonal skills, sensitive to diversity in culture, positive attitude, excellent teamwork and organizational skills is a must
· You must be sensitive to diversity in culture, language-ability, economic and political constraints, customer-expectations, regulatory requirements, etc.
· Willingness to travel within Asia Pacific
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 116603
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time