Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.
Gas & Power
We bring power to the people
The Gas and Power Operating Company offers utilities, independent power producers, engineering, procurement and construction companies (EPCs), and oil and gas customers a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power from fossil fuels and renewable sources of energy and for the reliable transportation of oil and gas. With our extensive service network around the world, we can quickly and comprehensively offer expert factory or field service support, maintenance, repairs, replacements, modernizations and upgrades of components, such as gas, steam and wind turbines as well as generators, in large-scale and industrial power plants, and compressors for the oil and gas industry.
Siemens Gas & Power is seeking a talented leader with its responsibility as Head of Korea Sales/Service organization for Gas & Power Operating Company Korea. This person will be responsible to ensure the successful sales/service strategy of the Power and Gas Operating Company in Korea and drive business performance with clear accountability and leverage common key topics – e.g.: key accounts, verticals - in anticipation of customer needs as reflected in the strategic roadmap, and significantly impacts business results.
As the Head of Korea Sales/Service in Gas & Power Operating Company Korea, you will:
- Defines and ensures implementation of sales strategy, policies and guidelines, in line with the overall business strategy of the assigned organizational unit.
- Ensures accomplishment of strategic market research and key customer surveys to identify respective strategic business opportunities.
- Defines key markets and supports definition and identification of key customers in the assigned area of responsibility.
- Drives and monitors key market development programs.
- Ensures effective sales setup capitalizing synergies in collaboration within and across Siemens units (i.e. aligned setups, aligned processes, aligned incentive schemes, etc.)
- Ensures an effective sales organization and infrastructure to foster cooperation with other parts of the value chain (i.e. Marketing & Communication, Product Management, etc.)
- Agrees on subordinated function related budget plans and sets and monitors achievement of respective targets.
- Acts as ultimate point of escalation to solve mission critical issues and problems.
- Heads overall assigned sales/service organization and leads all related management and staff.
- Be the best people manager: create a culture of trust and empowerment; select, coach, mentor and develop the team to reach the next level.
- Motivates and engages: Inspires others, fights to win, takes and manages risks, accepts the occasional failure
- Develops close relationships with our customers and drives high levels of customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor or Master's in an Engineering discipline
- 15+ years of leadership experience within the Power Generation / Industrial / Oil & Gas markets
- Experience of working with the executive level of Korean EPC companies and utilities
- Extensive network in the Korean energy market and strong domain knowledge of power generation, transmission and Oil & Gas
- Experience in rotating equipment with a particular emphasis on gas turbines.
- Demonstrated experience in sales and tendering in Korean/Asian Power Generation industry
- Strong ability to lead, coach and develop large teams, particularly in a matrix organization
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to manage complex stakeholders’ relationships
- Strong intercultural sensitivity and ability to work with diverse teams and stakeholders around the globe, strong team spirit
- Be bold, decisive, and courageous
- Siemens matters - always thinks for Siemens as a whole and wants to optimize outcomes and solutions with the customer in mind
- Fluent in Korean Language (mother tongue level) and strong English ability
- Legally allowed to work in South Korea
- Business Development - Proven ability to build relationships with new and existing clients through solution selling, to drive revenue growth.
- Thought Leadership/Eminence Building - Proven skills as an industry visionary that provides thought leadership through speaking, whitepapers, and/or service innovation. Anticipate what digitalization means for the customer and proactively develop solutions. Proven ability to convert these efforts into revenue producing engagements.
- Collaborative Driver - Demonstrated ability to collaborate internally, while building and driving a business.
- Executive Presence/Communication - Ability to engender confidence internally and externally through clear communication, credibility, and leadership.
- Leadership - A master of the process of social influence which maximizes the efforts and impact of others towards the achievement of a common goal. Unleash the full potential of our people.
- Start to work : As soon as possible
- Contract type : Permanent
- Working location : Seoul square office and other business related places in/out of Korea
- Korean title & Salary level : applicable to internal rules & guideline.
OTHERS TO KNOW
- Application due : Rolling until hired
- Please submit your CV in English as pdf file.
- Please do not
mention your personal information regarding your resident registration
number, passport number, driving license no., Foreign registration number
(ARC number) not required for recruitment process.
채용 과정에 불필요한 고유식별정보 (주민등록번호, 여권번호, 운전면허번호, 외국인 등록번호) 및 민감정보 (종교, 정치, 건강 등 관련 정보)는 기재하지 않습니다.
family and/or the disabled will be advantaged with the proven document
according to its relations act.
국가보훈 대상자와 장애자는 관련 서류 제출 시 관계법에 따라 우대합니다.
case false information is turned out on your application, Siemens Ltd. Seoul
has the authorization to withdraw the job offer or terminate employment
입사 지원서 상 허위 사실이 판명될 경우, 지멘스㈜는 잡오퍼를 철회하거나, 고용 계약을 해지할 권한이 있습니다.
Job ID: 116610
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd. Seoul
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time