Deputy Manager - Records to Report
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be involved in creation & changes to the customer master data in PEGA tool, extracting, circulating & follow up for debtors ageing & other overdue reports.
- You will create and monitor Lease in contracts in Planon tool.
- You will do creation of Works Breakup Structure (WBS) in SAP and maintaining records and request for capitalization through nexus tool.
- You will review, monitoring and reporting of the Maintenance & Capex Projects, Purchase orders as per defined terms
- You will do creation and monitoring of BAB cycles every month to support REM, manual cost allocations.
- You will do coordination reviewing and monitoring of Opex & Service costs generating & circulating Ad-hoc reports as per requirements from Management and checking & validating Espirit nos.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are B.com graduate with experience in controlling, business analysis and reconciliations with min 4-5 years into industry.
- You have an excellent communication skill and is a standout colleague.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 116620
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time