Location: Nashik, India
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Finance
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Product costing and controlling.
• Calculation of Factory pricing with standard pricing and absorption pricing principles (Regulaiv and subsequent actions in SAP)
• Planning and budgeting of all KPI’s specially sales / output, profitability and cash.
• Experience in localization topics. EVA calculation and preparation of Business case.
• Controlling activities:- CoPA, P&L & NCE analysis.
• Inventory and Fixed asset controlling.
• Handling internal and External stakeholders including Audit / agencies, headquarter, support functions etc.
• Sales Order booking and OCC related activities.
• Provision & accruals
• Vendor controlling – payment, accounts reco, GRIR etc
• Dispatch related activities including scrap sales.
• Forex, OPW ,3i, P2P etc.Ltd
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 116631
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time