At Siemens Healthineers, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated five million patients globally everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With about 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
As part of the development of its activities Siemens Healthineers in Morocco is looking for a Cash Manager.
• Enhance Cash and asset-related Reporting, Analysis and Forecasting based on KPI.
• Identify, initiate and follow up on OWC and Cash collection improvement activities and action items.
• Drive definition and implementation of OWC and cash collection improvement projects and related process improvements.
• Derive and follow up local OWC and cash targets.
• Country specific follow up on project execution (cycle times, non-conformance cost, etc.).
• Perform periodic reviews on open projects and asset related items Conduct regular cash calls with countries/responsible functions to review performance.
• Establish systematic root cause analysis and implementation of sustainable improvement measures.
• Support processes for closer collaboration between all local departments CRM, PM, CS, BA, SCM, CC, …
• Facilitate local and regional organizational learning e. g. best practice sharing, lessons learned implementation.
• Ensure management attention and involvement on cash related topics and risks.
• Provide training to facilitate cash drivers and impacts.
• Close collaboration with zone Cash Manager.
• Support to achieve the Healthcare targets such as securing of Free Cash Flow (liquidity) ,Cash Conversion Rate e.g. by improvement of the Operating Working Capital.
• At least 5 years professional experience or equivalent.
• Intercultural competence, interdisciplinary process comprehension and strategic ability.
• Flexible self-starter with structured work style and persistence.
• Analytical and result oriented decision making.
• Experience in leading of project teams.
• Experience in organizational development, especially development and implementation of “operational excellence” projects.
• Good working knowledge and experience in the areas of “Operating-working-capital-management”, process management (with focus on sales, contract management, service, controlling, planning) and business administration.
• Knowledge of Healthcare products and Siemens business preferable.
• Distinct ability for teamwork – process coaching – and communication skills.
Job ID: 116676
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time