For Service Controls and Digitalization of Gas and Power Division , Siemens is looking for the Head of Sales, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Genova.
He/she will be responsible to guarantee the order entry for all the DCS projects, Digitalization and service of our Business Unit in the Sub-Region South West Europe and in the Italian market.
The candidate, reporting directly to the Country Italy Business Unit Lead and to the Head of Sales of Region Europe in head quarter, will have the primary responsibility for the development and performance of all sales activities in the Italian and South West Europe Power Generation markets so as to achieve the targeted growth in line with the company’s vision and values.
She/he will be responsible for achieving profitable sales results by establishing and implementing business plans and sales strategies, by interaction with the key customers in cooperation with the regional companies and by leading the assigned teams to generate competitive proposals directly leading to the penetration and/or expansion of the existing business base.
What are the main tasks and responsibility?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
• Lead the sales team.
• Responsible for overall order input and Business Development progress.
• Ensure forecast accuracy for OE figures of the South West Europe Sub Region.
• Development of successful sales strategies to proactively promote the Siemens Service Controls and Digitalization technology and to achieve the sales targets.
• Engage in senior level engagement with customers and partners to support sales and implementation. Sourcing new business opportunities and new customers with the aim of gaining majority market share.
• Resolute tracking and monitoring of market developments, identification of project opportunities and maintaining project data base and ensure the accuracy of CRM - within Salesforce.com.
• Continuous competitive research and analysis to determine areas for growth of opportunities and define successful sales strategies.
• Manage the bids process including Limit of Authority.
• Conducting contract negotiations.
• Hand over successfully acquired projects to the execution team.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
• Minimum 10 years of experience working within the oil & gas or energy industries with focus controls or digitalization.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in sales in the oil & gas or energy industries.
• Knowledge of business processes, including Limits of Authority processes, budget processes and salesforce.com are a plus.
• Bsc/Btech Engineering. Supplementary business management qualification (MBA) would be advantageous.
• Ability to create impact in his region and quickly deliver results, intercultural sensitivity, strong customer orientation, ability to think strategically.
• Strong negotiation skills, willing to travel within SWE region.
• People Management including mentoring, development, IR topics, and performance management.
• Experience in dealing with diverse people including, levels of seniority, cultures, cross boarder exposure.
• Must be strategically focused and understand collaboration within matrix organizations.
• Must be energizing and Motivating.
• Fluent in Italian and English, German and French would be beneficial.
What can we further offer?
• A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
• Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
• An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
• Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
• Shareholding plans for the employee;
• Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
• Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
• Meal totally paid by the company;
• Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Before meeting us, read stories about our values and our people on www.siemens.com/careers and see how you can live your dreams in Siemens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAWUTfxMQM
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources, Talent Acquisition
Via Siemens 1, Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 116688
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time