Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Customer Services (CS) team as Diagnostic IT Manager (LD) to device Siemens Healthineers Diagnostic IT product portfolio local country marketing strategy.
Your mission and responsibilities :
- You will collaborate on sales calls from technical execution team to senior business executives, department leaderships, IT leadership and Point of Care Coordinators
- You act as IT Specialist to device Siemens Healthineers Diagnostic IT product portfolio local country's marketing strategy
- You lead the pre-sales and post-sales optimization by understanding hospital and diagnostics laboratory requirement
- You responsible to drive customer adoption and optimization with on-going consultation
- You collaborate with laboratory workflow consultant team and sales team to offer customize total laboratory solution to the market
To find out more about the specific business , have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services/laboratory-diagnostics/lab-diagnostics-service-and-support
Your qualification and experiences :
- You possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in IT
- You are specialist with deep healthcare industry knowledge , a solid understanding of a wide range of clinical lab diagnostics software and solutions
- You have experience selling and delivering to healthcare providers in Laboratory Diagnostic (LD), Healthcare Informatics , Business Intelligence and Analytics AND either Clinical / Quality Operations
- You have at least 3 years of experienced software sales, service and strategy background (selling across a national territory).
- You have 3-5 years working experiences in the Healthcare IT and Services Market
Your personality and skills :
- You have strong account development skills , deep knowledge of the Health IT industry as well as healthcare business challenges
- Excellent communication, presentation and organization skills
- Competitive product and services preferred
Being Part of Our Team :
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit :
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we want you to seek , implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Job ID: 116736
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time