Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Sales team as Account Manager (LD) to plan and execute sales targets and activities in a specified region.
Your mission and responsibilities :
- You plan sales volumes and potentials of all customers in the assigned region
- You provide information via Customer Relationship Management -CRM for forecasts and planning
- You analyze the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders
- You coordinates the realization of assignments and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs
- You act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support
To find out more about the specific business , have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services/laboratory-diagnostics/lab-diagnostics-service-and-support
Your qualification and experiences :
- You possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Biomedical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Marketing or relevant disciplines
- You are specialist with deep healthcare industry knowledge , a solid understanding of a wide range of clinical lab diagnostics products
- You have minimum 5 years of relevant Sales and Technical experience in healthcare industry (LD)
Your personality and skills :
- You have strong account development skills , deep knowledge of the Health industry as well as healthcare business challenges
- Excellent communication, presentation and organization skills
- Competitive product and services preferred
- Knowledge of local market / customers required
Being Part of Our Team :
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit :
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we want you to seek , implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Job ID: 116738
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time