Digitalization disrupts healthcare while boosting the speed and possibilities of today's and tomorrow's medical care. Siemens Healthineers - Digital Services offers the whole spectrum of digital health with Digital Ecosystem & Platforms, Integrated Decision Support and Pop Health Management. This will increase the value of our customer’s core processes by turning data into information that provides new insight into healthcare’s most challenging questions.
SHS DC IND DS is a key partner for Digital Services in developing state-of-the art innovative digital products.
In the role of DevOps Engineer in the CS product development team, your primary responsibilities are:
• Establish Atlassian Tools and administration (Butbucket, Bamboo, Confluence, JIRA)
• Creation of a Continuous Integration environment for the individual project teams, including fully automated build, unit-test, static code analysis etc.
• Establish and maintain optimized CI environment (fast feedback time for development). Work in close corporation with the product architects and developers.
• Identify state of the art CI/CD tools, prepare decision proposals and implement these tools and carry out introduction and training, allowing development projects to move faster.
• Act as the technical expert across multiple development projects helping them in keeping their delivery pipeline running.
• Managing, building, configuring, administering, operating and maintaining all components that comprise the CI/CD environment
• Bring in Industry standard methodologies in DevOps
Knowledge and Experience:
• Engineering graduate with 5+ years of experience in Build and Release Management
• At least 3 years of experience in setting up Continuous Integration delivery pipeline.
• Good experience in Atlassian tools (Butbucket,Bamboo,Confluence,JIRA).
• Knowledge on Ngnix and .Netcore application integration.
• Knowledge on Nexus/Artifactory tools.
• Good Knowledge on Database’s like Postgrace,Mongo databases.
• Sound Knowledge on AWS Cloudformation scripts.
• In depth knowledge on AWS (Lamda,DynamoDB)
• Knowledge on Azure Cloud.
• Knowledge on Azure templates and app deployments.
• Good knowledge of Docker Containers,
• Knowledge about Tools – SonarQube, Sourcemonitor PCLint
• Knowledge on Wix packaging tool.
• Development programming skills in one of the following languages: Python, Shell, Powershell.
• Expert in Environment Automation of Software Configuration Management / Change Management practices.
• Expert level knowledge of source control management systems (e.g. Git, Atlassian Suite etc...).
• Experience with systems and IT operations in a High Secure Environment .
• Experience in Network troubleshooting.
• Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
• Awareness for agile methodology.
• Knowledge on SAS platform and SAP database will be advantage.
• Good analytical thinking
• Open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Team work and winning attitude