Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment
with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally
and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Manager Employee and Leadership Communications (m/f/diverse). You will convey strategic and financial topics to managers and employees of Siemens Healthineers – in a way that resonates with and engages the internal target groups. With that, you will help creating best practices in digital publishing and employee engagement.
Please make sure to add a sample of articles, background material, communication concepts or the like to your application (as one document, since only one PDF can be uploaded).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support the internal positioning of Managing Board members and their topics, including content and messages, ghostwriting, presentations, and management briefings
- As an expert in employee and leadership communications, you will develop holistic communication concepts for internal events and company-wide topics that are tailored to the needs of your target groups
- Copy writing and storytelling are among your key competencies. You will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to write compelling, target-group specific stories for global internal channels, focusing on strategic and financial topics. For you, it is a given to use various media formats to best engage your audience (multimedia storytelling)
- You will be responsible for driving Leadership Communications, including development and implementation of communication measures. Constantly developing the leadership communication approach is your aspiration
- Your comfort level in the digital space gives you an advantage in using the Enterprise Social Network for communication and collaboration and in advising executives in this field
- You will handle complex processes in a strongly regulated market and in a matrix organization
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree (Master or MBA) in communications, journalism, marketing, or related area
- many years of experience in a communications role or a comparable role in journalism, with a proven record in copywriting, development and implementation of various target group specific communication measures. Ideally, you have gained this expertise in the area of Employee and Leadership Communications
- Knowledge about financial topics as well as about health care, medical devices, or a life sciences background is considered an advantage
- You are experienced in using digital tools and are also a social media advocate with proficiency in LinkedIn and Twitter
- You are proficient in content management platforms and Microsoft Office
- Research and monitoring of topics, trends, and best practices in communications are a natural part of your professional expertise
Your attributes and skills:
- You are flexible, able to multitask and manage numerous projects in a fast-paced environment. You work well under pressure and can handle tight deadlines
- You feel comfortable to work on a team, across teams and collaborate and communicate closely with others globally
- Being a responsive and adaptive creative thinker as well as a strategic planner with analytic expertise ensures you will strongly contribute to the constant evolvement of internal communication
- You continuously learn and are highly motivated to deliver high-quality working results
- You have strong project management and organizational skills, work outcome-oriented and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you
wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact
person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 116766
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time