Senior Manager - Accounting Services
We responsibly and reliably manage business services to free up resources for our customers so they can focus on their core activities. In this way, we maximize flexibility in the business to enable our customers to quickly adjust to specific business challenges and market needs.
Paving the way for people and goods around the world, bringing them to their destinations more safely, profitably and with lesser environmental impact – that’s what Mobility is all about: Shaping and efficiently interconnecting the diverse transportation systems for the long term with integrated mobility solutions. With its comprehensive domain know-how gathered over a century, Siemens offers a range of hardware and software solutions for rail and road traffic automation, high-speed trains, commuter trains, locomotives, trainsets for intercity travel, urban public vehicles such as metro, light rail, and e-buses, electrification systems, intelligent traffic systems, parking and tolling solutions, and remote service. This comprehensive offering is supported with excellent mobility services, which ensures safety, cost-effectiveness, and environmentally friendly passenger and freight transport, within and between cities
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will oversee and manages all day-to-day accounting operations and proper application of accounting systems, within a team assigned and ensures coherence with accounting standards and internal guidelines.
- You are responsible for budget planning and allocates personnel material resources in daily operations.
- You will lead assigning business activities, receipts and bills to accounts and manages the planning, opening, and clearing of accounts.
- You will manage the bookkeeping operations in general ledger accounting, A/P or A/R and inventory accounting.
- You will complete regular -monthly, quarterly, and yearly - closings and reports, for all stakeholders and consolidation activities to balance sheet and P&L closing and the asset & liabilities valuation.
- You might also oversee assigned bank accounts, release payments and checks liquidity status, provides advice in use and interpretation of accounting data.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are B.com graduate/ MBA finance with about 10 years of experience in handling finance shared services.
- You have an excellent communication skill and is a standout colleague.
- You will identify opportunities to improve Finance Team operations including the accuracy, efficiency and timeliness of procedures and implement agreed improvements
- You are a strong team leader who will motivate people through “Best Practice” and participate in their appropriate training and professional development
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 116782
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time