Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Chief Learning Officer to implement the approved Healthineers learning strategy and establish a new Healthineers Academy and one related brand.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You drive and are accountable for the implementation of the global Siemens Healthineers employee learning strategy
- You align Healthineers employee related learning activities with business and people strategy
- You build a unified Healthineers Academy brand
- You structure a defined strategy implementation plan, drive and coordinate the different workstreams and projects accordingly
- You identify & streamline synergetic IT infrastructure together with the IT Function
- You establish learning analytics and a management reporting structure
- You establish a Healthineers Learning Board and chair it
- You align multiple stakeholders from existing learning units and representatives of receiving units. You coordinate and drive Learning Board activities and drive decisions of the Learning Board
- You ensure alignment of Healthineers employee learning activities related to: Portfolio and sequence of global offerings; Brand; Technology (incl common look & feel); Vendor Management and Operating Model
- You will manage a small team of 2-3 professionals
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a successfully completed university degree (MBA preferred)in business related learning and/or education (e.g.: business administration, medical, education, law, HR management)
- You have expert knowledge in the field of innovative adult learning
- You have 10+ years of successful work experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key responsibilities and knowledge
- You possess leadership experience, ideally international work experience (ideally corporate and regional experience)
- You possess advanced knowledge about the Healthineers organization
Your attributes and skills:
- You show excellent stakeholder management and you have a good feel for the requirements of regions, countries and businesses
- You are strong in strategic, lateral and innovative thinking
- You have strong intercultural competence and influencing skills
- You have strong communication & leadership skills and can present in front of Executive Management Level
- Your ability to discuss relevant business topics in excellent English is the basis for an efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globe
- You bring expertise and strength in leading without disciplinary responsibility with you
- You are expert in project management and change management
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
Job ID: 116784
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time