Work as an integral part of R&D team to test PowerPro by creating new testcases in different Language (Verilog/VHDL/SV). Being the first customer of the tool, validate existing /new features and report bugs /enhancements. Suggest /implement measures to improve quality of product /test environment. Support and debug customer test design methodologies using our products. Participate in architecture reviews and involve in defining features /prototyping. Interact with field teams to understand customer design flows /requirements and propose measures to optimize /improve flow /results. Collaborate with various teams in order to make customer successful .Analyze customer reported bugs and plug gaps in testing, incorporate newer designs /flows. Use technical expertise to respond to customer inquiries, demonstrate products. Provide field application support to customer. Role may involve interaction with customers on critical issues and deliver customer trainings when needed. Understand the open tool issues and propose a solution which is plausible for developers and customers.
* B.Tech/M.Tech. in Electronics Engineering/VLSI .
* Good knowledge of ASIC design flows, Verification, Digital Logic, Synthesis, Low Power concepts, low power tools, Verilog/VHDL/SV/RTL Simulation.
* Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in EDA.
* Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl/Tcl/Sed/Awk/Shell /Python will be a plus.
* Extensive knowledge and experience using EDA tools like Real Time, Olympus, Questa, Conformal LP, Power-Artist, DC/RC, PT/PTPX, Incisive/VCS.
* Good understanding of low-power SOC design principles.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a self-starter, motivated and strong team player.
* Excellent problem solving capability.
* Acquaintance with latest technology of relevant domain.
* Apply expert-level technical knowledge to contribute to team-skill development
Job ID: 116800
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time