Overview of role
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work for a well-established HR team by a truly multi-national company? Siemens is offering students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain valuable experience within its HR team based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
What is the format of the internship?
• Location: Dubai
• Duration: 9 months
• Paid, full-time
• It is required that the candidate is a university student.
What are the main responsibilities?
• Work closely with the head of HR and HR business partners on specific projects
• Support the HR team in daily operations
• Prepare management presentations
• Contribute with ideas for improving internal processes and provide input for different HR projects
• Conduct Damex and BCG checks
• Prepare and check employment contracts
• Apply and cancel employee health insurance cards
• Maintain status reports of new hires and existing employees
• Update, maintain and file (hard + soft copy) employee records
• Organize and maintain a filing system for the visa section
What are the minimum requirements?
• Business Administration degree and/or prior experience in HR preferred
• Advanced IT skills in particular working with MS Office Package (Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Excellent knowledge of English, Arabic preferred
• Attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Good communication skills
• Highly responsible and able to work independently and as part of a team
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.