To support the growth of our IES division, we are looking for a Wire Harness Consultant, who be a member of the Global Siemens ‘Integrated Electrical Solutions’ (IES) Professional Services team. This is a group of talented engineers working at the forefront of next generation platform engineering related solutions.
As a consultant you will work alongside customers to specify, implement and deploy harness design and manufacturing processes, ensuring a successful outcome by leveraging the strengths of our broad IES product portfolio. You will be contributing to the success of a team of consultants, product specialists and account managers by increasing the adoption of our IES tools across the you region. Whilst many of our customers today belong to the Transportation Industry and Automotive/Military Aerospace domains, you will be required to define and implement solutions for a variety of industries.
- Engage with customers who use and deploy the Mentor Graphics Capital tools for electrical system design and manufacturing.
- Work with customers and technical sales resources to define and document recommended deployment plans based around achievable successful outcomes.
- Execute and manage deployment projects at customer site according to agreed-upon deployment plan with constant communication and coordination with consulting management, sales team and SW engineering.
- Deliver technical workshops as determined in deployment projects
- Configure the Capital tools to support customer’s requirements
- Assist consulting management and account managers in determining incremental sales opportunities (services & products) and strategy leveraged by the successful deployment project
- Provide technical assistance to customers including technical problem solving
- Communicate customer technical requirements to product marketing
- 5+ years’ experience in the principles, practices and techniques of wire harness design and manufacturing processes
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field is required. MSc degree preferred
- Experience with IDSD domains
- Self-motivated and able to work independently but collaboratively and be able to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving product and technical environment..
- Experience in IES related technologies and platforms, and knowledge of key trends in IES software solution deployments
- Experience with enterprise level business and implementations
- Understand/write English technical documents (Business level)
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders to define and drive priorities among and within projects
- Ability to synthesize and formulate broad, high-level functional requirements into concrete solution specifications
- Strong customer interaction, technical communication, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Broad knowledge and experience of wire harness design tools i.e. Mentor Graphics Capital tools or similar (ePlan, Zuken, Vector).
We are looking for candidates based in:
- Italy (Milan)
- Sweden (Goeteborg, Stockholm)
Job ID: 116938
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time