Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honoUr our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as an Regional Service Centre (RSC) Specialist (m/f/diverse) for Atellica Solution Systems within the Remote Service Organisation in the EMEA region..
(Role to be based in the UK with Travel to EMEA). 40% Travel.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will provide Atellica Solution technical support to internal CSE and external customers in a highly sophisticated support team, ensuring “Best-in-Class” reactive, proactive and interactive support to countries in EMEA
- You will support Atellica Solution Implementation Projects by performing:
- Hardware installation
- Software installation
- System acceptance testing
- Analyzer/LAS connectivity
- You will troubleshoot a variety of Hardware and Software issues. The ability to demonstrate a high technical expertise from a holistic system approach is expected
- You will manage service incidents via the incident management process following Good Documentation Practice techniques whilst fully adhering to service level agreements
- You will utilize the full potential of Smart Remote Services, including SRS, proactive system monitoring, remote software distribution/installation, and virus protection/support
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a college degree or equivalent high level experience in Bio-medical engineering, electronics engineering, mechanical engineering
- Instrument knowledge and technical support experience on Laboratory Diagnostic systems will be considered positively
- Strong all-around IT skills, TCP/IP and network basics knowledge is highly desirable
- You possess superior analytical skills and knowledge of proven problem solving techniques
Your attributes and skills:
- You have superior communication skills both written and oral in English. Other additional language skills will be considered positively
- Furthermore, you have highly developed interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, excellent teamwork, sensitive to cultural diversity and organizational skills is a must
- You are also willing to travel within EMEA, >40% travel activities
- You possess a passion for resolving customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- You have a strong customer focus – living the Siemens Healthineers values whilst remaining firmly within the company compliance guidelines
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +44 7808827513, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alison Kennedy.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 116947
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time