Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Take charge of all CDV&NB project in assigned region
2. Analyze customer needs and provide solution, manage and track project for revenue achievement
3. Develop market and customer oriented service marketing strategies, offerings, communication methods
4. Cooperate with business manager to support and guide service sales
5. Prepare product materials and provide training of product knowledge for region sales team
6. Collect customer needs and produce trend analysis for management
7. Analyze CDV (Customer Developed)business strategy
8. Introduce and initiate customer satisfaction surveys, and relationship in target territory
9. Set up and configure the project in system
10. Support general business process, including bidding, negotiation, etc
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelor degree or above with major in clinical/medical engineering
2. Highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications
3. Excellent listening, reading, verbal and written skill in English
4. Business result-oriented, marketing sensitivity and quick learner
5. Good communication and interpersonal skill
6. Hard working spirit and proactive attitude
7. Customer orientation
8. Frequent travel is required
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. <use your country EEO required language where applicable>
<Add contact information if applicable>
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 116950
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time