Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Product & Solution Security Expert – Vulnerability Response Manager (m/f/divers) to identify cybersecurity vulnerabilities relevant to our in-vivo and in-vitro products.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will reach out to external and internal partners to identify cybersecurity vulnerabilities relevant to our in-vivo and in-vitro products
- You will closely collaborate with our product groups and coordinate vulnerability assessments, ensure a timely and consistent response across our product portfolio as needed
- You will manage the resulting customer facing information such as security bulletins, advisories and customer letters
- You will design and maintain a process, which covers the topics mentioned above in compliance with existing and upcoming policies and regulations
- You will act as product owner for a customer facing IT solution which is intended to facilitate the newly designed process.
- You will participate in task force activities and actively support our incident management
- You will interact and align with several stakeholders in product management, research & development, service, quality & regulatory affairs, legal as well as marketing
- You will collaborate with our corporate functions as well as with our business areas to ensure a consistent Vulnerability Response Management across Siemens Healthineers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a masters’ degree in engineering or computer sciences, preferably with a major in IT security
- You have several years of experience in product management in an IT environment as well as broad experience in project management; furthermore you are experienced in working closely with external suppliers
- You have multiple years of experience with enterprise IT environments including the typical security controls as well as security risk and vulnerability management
- If you have a bachelors‘ degree or finished a vocational training combined with additional work experience in this field, we are also happy to receive your application
- You are firmly familiar with Windows and Linux operation systems
- You are familiar with project and process management methodologies
- You gained experience in communicating with customers and dealing with suppliers
Your attributes and skills:
- Your spoken and written English skills meet negotiation standards, good German language skills are a plus
- You are willing to learn about the fascinating healthcare environment or preferably bring first insights into our industry with you
- You are open-minded and wish to work in global, intercultural and cross-functional teams
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
Job ID: 116952
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time