- Review system/ product/ service contract and negotiate with customer and subcontractor on commercial term, cost and risk per company policy
- Review and approved quotation, customer & supplier purchase order and other relevant documents accordingly to guideline
- Analyzing the overhead, problem, risk, provide solution & decision making including monthly reporting and forecasting
- Responsible for commercial daily operations including invoice verification, payment run review, GR/ IR reconciliation
- Handling job including cost analysis, cost collection and gross margin controlling
- Credit and cash flow controlling including debts collection, credit limit and payment review.
- In-charge of division treasury including hedging monitoring and customer collection booking
- Assist in performance controlling for Region Asean. Identify the forecast gap, analyze and present to reporting manager.
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent studies
- 3 - 5 years working experience in Finance or Commercial role
- Knowledge of working for mall and medium service projects
- Good interpersonal skills with experience working with people from multiple disciplines
- Excellent communication skill and presenting skill
Job ID: 117004
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time