We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Digital Engagement Specialist will be responsible for driving digital engagement and develop & execute interactive engagement Initatiaves including digital process automation and online customer interactions as well as for overseeing and maintaining those projects and initiatives.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will drive digital process automation and online customer interactions and support these projects within Singapore
- You support the content management process with the implementation, editing and optimization of content.
- You develop compelling digital assets/interactive content effectively.
- You conduct defined digital engagement projects - from concept to execution; including set-up, targeting, data monitoring, scheduling, tracking, testing, QA, deployment, monitoring and reporting of return on investment.
- You work with global digital engagement team & respective stakeholders and ensure projects are on tracks
- You learn the established KPIs for the responsible content area & projects and support state-of-the-art digital architecture, metrics reporting; compile data and create reports for management and stakeholders
- You regularly evaluate and consult internal stakeholders regarding digital engagement initiatives
- You promote brand awareness and improve digital platform channels to reach target audience
- You have minimum 2 years experiences in Digital Marketing/ Digital Process Automation and Online Customer Interactions. Experience within the healthcare device manufacturing industry will be a plus
- You obtain Diploma preferably Degree in Marketing / Multi-media /Interactive Communications Design or related field.
- You are experienced in Digital Marketing (e-commerce), web designing, digital multi-media, InDesign, Photoshop, Media production (Adobe premiere or similar video editing software)
- You are proficient in Ms Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint
- You have good communication and ability to work in a team & independently
- You are a quick learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and an understanding of software, databases and online services
- You have the ability to develop ideas that result in improvements to existing procedures or projects
- You are highly motivated; taking ownership of multiple projects and their deliverables
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 117005
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time