Siemens HTT is leader in the field of Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSGs) for various applications such as Combined Cycle Power Plants, Oil and Gas industry, Process industry, Floating Power Plants etc. We are currently seeking a CAD Developer to join our Center of Technology group.
The Center of Technology acts as the central engineering point between the R&D, sales, and execution departments. The core tasks are the realization of product development and the creation and improvement of the tools.
As part of the Siemens HTT COT, a group of engineers is working on creating advanced parametric 3D models of our products that include all design rules. These models are used during the execution of a project to configure the product to the specific customer wishes. Also to create the material lists and 2D fabrication drawings. Our subcontractors use the models to finalize the detail engineering.
We are currently looking for an engineer to strengthen our team. The primary function of this role is to create parametric 3D models in Siemens NX. We don’t expect you to know everything from the start, we do expect you to be willing to learn all there is to know about NX. You have a positive attitude and are always looking for a sustainable solution for our clients. In this role you will work together in a team to transform a traditional design process into an advanced smart tool that is ready for the future. If this is you, we look forward to hearing from you!
As a 3D CAD Developer, you are expected to demonstrate the following skills:
· Display an understanding of structural mechanics;
· Display an affinity with 3D modeling;
· Demonstrate the ability to absorb user feedback and translate that to model improvement;
· Possess a strong interest in opportunities in digitization of tools and work processes.
· BSc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field (HBO);
· Minimum requirement: recent graduate with good graduation or short work experience;
· Experience and knowledge of 3D CAD Design;
· Creative designer working with 3D Design Tools.
· Siemens NX
· Siemens Teamcenter
"We have quite a lot to offer, but what’s in it for you?
Working at Siemens is truly rewarding. Not only because of what you can contribute, but also because of the benefits we offer you to make your work and life more enjoyable, more flexible and more exciting.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees. Therefor we offer you:
- A good salary and variable income.
- 40 days' leave per year.
- Enthusiastic and fun colleagues.
- A very diverse team with people from different countries and backgrounds.
- You will be part of an international brand and network.
- Continuous development opportunities.
- There is a possibility to work from home (1 day a week) or 4 days a week.
“We don’t need superheroes, but super minds” – We're looking for you!
If you're interested, don't waste time - apply now. Please submit your motivation and CV by clicking on the button below.
Should you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Kim Bouwmeester +31683102470.
Screening and assessments are part of the hire process.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.
Job ID: 117040
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Heat Transfer Technology B.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Either