If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2017, which ended on September 30, 2017, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.1billion and had around 28,400 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will assume sales responsibility for our entire portfolio of rail automation products for mainline services – from the operations control system, through the European Train Control System (ETCS), to the electronic interlocking.
- In this capacity, you will strategically steer the sales activities of the local companies in Europe and assume operational management responsibility for specific sales projects.
- You will plan the sales targets for the local companies and draw up action plans for achieving them.
- You will monitor and analyze your market and the relevant competitors, prepare the data obtained for internal business planning purposes, and derive corresponding action recommendations.
- You will also assume operational leadership in specific sales projects, analyze the task at hand, prepare feasibility studies, and provide customers with both technical and commercial advice throughout the entire process until the project has been completed.
- You will represent us at trade fairs and conferences and on international committees.
- You have a degree (master's/diploma) in electrical engineering, telecommunications or information technology.
- You have gained many years of professional experience in railway engineering sales in the European market.
- Your impressive profile also includes sound practical experience in project management.
- You are passionate about future technologies and new business models in the digitalization environment.
- The international nature of this role requires you to have very good English language skills and a willingness to travel (approx. 10-20%).
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 117085
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time