What are my responsibilities ?
Overall Responsibility / Mission
- Member of the SIG Testing & Commissioning team, the Signalling Field T&C Engineer will:
- Execute on-site tests for the signalling department
- Synchronise with the SIG T&C Engineers and the T&C Manager for the test activities
- Analyse and report SIG tests results
- Anomaly description and report
- Ensure additional task required by the SIG T&C Engineers and SIG T&C Manager
Measurement of Success
- Testing activities are done in time and according to the test procedures and with expected EHS results
- Success of test activities and anomaly correction
- Low remaining punch list after revenue service
Objectives / Main Activities
- Performance of the Test and Commissioning activities for the Signalling systems
- Troubleshooting anomalies
- Execution and coordination of tests with interface
- Contribute to make sure that the adequate priorities of the testing activity is maintained
- Support for the co-ordination of necessary means for the realisation of the SIG tests
- Contribute to the creation and follow-up of the anomaly reports
- Keep the configuration (SW and HW) for the signalling subsystems
- Make sure that EHS targets are maintained to a very high standard, before and during energization and dynamic testing
What do I need to qualify for this job ?
- Electrical, Industrial or IT engineering education.
- Leadership, initiative and decision minded
- Fluent English language
What else do I need to know ?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply ?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 117169
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time