Designation Associate Engineer (Automation testing)
Experience: 3 - 6 of overall experience in years as automation and manual testing
Keywords Test Automation, C#, Automation Testing, Test Scripting,
Job Profile- Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible to create automated test scripts for nonfunctional and functional requirements
• Proficient with Manual and Automation testing.
• Automate test plans, test cases and run manual tests for applications built upon PC or devices with Windows operating systems
• Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers and business partners
• Monitor automation processes and contribute to manual testing on demand
• Prepare result reports, defect status reports and document all bug issues
• Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices in testing
• Presents manual and automation tests based ideas to the team for review/approval.
• Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
• Active contribution in improving overall testability of the product and improve release quality
• Analytical and Good Problem Solving Skills
• Passion towards testing
• Communicative & Socially confident – Good team player
• High Learnability
Desirable / Good to Have:
• Decisive & Action-Oriented
Desired Qualification and Experience
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science, EEE, Electronics & Communication, Telecommunication.
• Good Knowledge in mainstream development language: C# , any scripting language knowledge
• Fair knowledge on batch scripting
• Good debugging skills.
• Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
Nice To Have :
• Exposure to knowledge of NFRs (security, portability, privacy, availability, maintainability etc..) in enterprise level solutions
• ISTQB Foundation / Any automation related certification
Location Bangalore - India