- Plans, prepares and consolidates balance sheet and P&L statements and reports, according to relevant accounting standards (IFRS, GAAP, local standards, etc.).
- Executes consolidation, analysis and reporting for regular (monthly, quarterly, and annual) financial statements and keeps abreast of changes in internal guidelines and external accounting standards.
- Prepares reports for unit or "Finance&Controlling" management.
- Analyzes and evaluates assets and liabilities.
- May analyze tax obligations and recommends measures to optimize tax payments.
- Contributes with analyses relevant for annual financial report.
- May maintain operational bank contacts, and contributes in "Finance&Controlling" activities.
- Completes projects concerning improvements of general financial processes.
- Cooperates with vendors, clients in reconciling the account status, on an accountable level.
- Keeps abreast with changes of internal guidelines and external accounting standards, and trains Accounting Operations staff respectively.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience with Big4, some corporate experience is advantageous (not mandatory)
- CPA Holder
- Good English communication skills
- Strong audit background, reporting (IFRS / Thai or US GAAP)
- Detail oriented, fast learner and can work under pressure
Job ID: 117195
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time