Title : Technical Consultant
Location : Gurgaon, India
Organization: Innovation Think Tank, Siemens Healthineers
Mode of employment: Full time
We, at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. As a global leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and healthcare information technology, we have a keen understanding of the entire patient care continuum—from prevention and early detection to diagnosis and treatment.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
What are my responsibilities?
• Coordinating ITT Delhi activities and projects (technical and management) with ITT India and ITT HQ team.
• Regular follow-ups with key customers to maintain and expand ITT Delhi relations with customers.
• Performing hospital visits for different requirement analysis projects in Delhi region.
• Expanding ITT infrastructure at universities and customer sites
• Coordinating ITT teams at customer sites and connecting them to ITT HQ team.
• Organizing customer engagement and co-creation events with key healthcare stakeholders.
• Managing and organizing know-how exchange between ITT HQ, ITT Delhi and other ITT locations.
• Supporting Innovation Management and Leadership Program (IMLEAP) organized by ITT India team.
• Supporting Competitor and Market Intelligence (CMI) project from the region.
• Supporting interns hiring and training process for ITT Delhi.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree in Biotech engineering or equivalent.
• Experience of working at ITT location for at least 6 months.
• Experience in collaboration process with universities and customers.
• Experience of ITT working methodology and processes.
• Experience in customer relation management.
• Experience of organizing events with customers and universities.
• Market understanding for supporting CMI project.
• Project management and team leadership skills.
• Experience of working in interdisciplinary projects.
• Good presentation and communication skills.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please be free to post your resume mandatorily through the link mentioned below