- We are developing data analytics applications based on IoT data from railway infrastructure to provide our customers value-added services.
- As part of a new dynamic and growing team, as Frontend Developer / Full Stack Developer you design and implement cloud based microservice and data architectures.
- You ensure good coding standards, best practices and high-quality software development.
- You work closely with other team members in order to identify needs and requirements of our software services.
- You are also hands-on and support the implementation of new solutions.
- You will shape the team setup with your ideas and visions.
- You have a successfully completed university degree in Computer Science; IT Engineering.
- Besides, you have 3-5 years of professional experience as Frontend Developer.
- Moreover, you know how to apply Docker and worked with Git.
- You are experienced with TDD and automated Frontend testing e.g. Selenium.
- You worked in an agile software development area and feel comfortable in a DevOps culture.
- Finally, you are fluent in English; German language skills are a plus.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 117242
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time