Who we are?
A leader in medical technology, Siemens Healthineers is constantly innovating its portfolio of products and services in its core areas of diagnostic imaging, Advanced Therapy, Diagnostic which includes Point of Care, Ultra Sound and many more. Siemens Healthineers is also actively developing its digital health services and enterprise services to help customers succeed in today's dynamic healthcare marketplace, Siemens healthineers is championing new business models that maximize opportunity and minimize risk for healthcare providers. We invite applicants who want to be part of this exciting journey of Siemens Healthcare .
Please find more information on our organization at : https://www.healthcare.siemens.co.in/
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
What is in for you?
Job ID: 117254 – Site Materials Manager
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Complete routine capacity planning for the site based on 3+ year forecasts, utilization rates, productivity assumptions and any strategic programs or events.
• Lead the evaluation and own the execution of product specific fulfillment strategies, such as make to stock, make to order, Fast Ship, and postponement, assuring appropriate cross-functional and business engagement
• Plan production across all value streams as part of the Sales Inventory & Operations Planning (SIOP) process to properly align site goals and priorities of service level and operational efficiencies within a 12-18 month planning horizon.
• Develop and govern the process through which production schedules are developed and managed within the value streams, including prioritization logic, constraint management, process controls and flex/buffer strategies
• Categorize site suppliers to assure proper oversight and daily management, leverage with Global Sourcing and alignment with Supplier Quality
• Organize site Buyers to assure proper alignment with daily value stream activities, supplier management responsibilities and appropriate career development based on complexity, volume, risk and innovation
• Understand and enforce execution of our Supplier Quality requirements and best practices, such that the Materials Manager can represent Supplier Quality performance during a regulatory audit
• Drive annual material cost savings (Sourcing Savings) by executing Global Sourcing strategies and completing PPI programs and contract negotiations with local or common suppliers
• Using the Plan for Every Part methodology, establish optimized inventory targets, replenishment processes and materials flows at the site to achieve our service level, efficiency and productivity goals
• Establish and govern site-wide inventory control policies and procedures, achieving inventory accuracy > 90% as a baseline requirement and demonstrating annual improvement
• Develop, manage and deliver the Site’s Inventory Days of Supply (DOS) and Excess & Obsolete (E&O) Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for raw materials, work-in-process and finished goods (onsite), including annual DOS and E&O improvements by using the PPI business system
If you have further questions regarding the job offer, please be free to contact Pooja Kochar on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 117254
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time