Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Creation of project schedules as a steering instrument for effective project execution and for the early detection of delays and conflicts in deadlines
- Creation of bid schedules as a basis for checking for feasibility in terms of the timescale and for analyzing the availability of resources
· The scheduler is responsible for the independent creation and maintenance of finalized bid schedules and project schedules for large-scale projects. This includes the integration of complex subprojects and the definition of interfaces to other subsystems.
- Independent creation of schedules taking into consideration all contractual requirements as well as PM@Siemens requirements
- Consultation with all persons involved and clarification of interfaces to other schedules
- Regular progress definition
- Production of comparisons of required and actual values, trend analyses and reports
- Continuous communication of the schedule to the relevant persons involved in projects
- Updating the schedule, S-curves and progress payment & Cash flow computation
- Presentation on related work and progress both internal and external
- Support to the project management
- Any other task assigned by the Project from time to time as deemed fit by the Project Management and senior Management.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Have worked on Primavera/ Microsoft Project Planner
- Engineering graduate with 5 -8 Years of experience in project planning & scheduling
- Advanced skills in MS-Office
- Very good verbal, written and virtual communication skills
- Be comfortable working on different projects with colleagues in multiple time zones
- Excellent language proficiency in spoken and written English
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Chennai, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 117262
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time