• Be a part of business development for Machine Tool systems end user market in the Western region of India (Ahmedabad, Gujarat).
• Identify the TOP OEM dealer’s and Education partners and work on the customer relationship management
• Support in developing the business and generating the Siemens knowledge enhancements among the OEM’s, Dealer’s, and Technology partners
• Develop strategy in approaching potential end users and convincing them to use Sinumerik install base
• Implement and demonstrate the Sinumerik features, Strengths to the OEM’s, Dealer’s, End-users and education partners.
• Understanding customer requirements and working to find solutions for the same
• Keeping abreast of Machine tool market conditions in northern India and collecting competitor intelligence
How do I qualify for this job?
• B.E Electronics / Mechatronics engineer with 6 to 7 years experience in CNC/ CNC machine tools Pre- Sales/ Sales
• Awareness of CNC Machine tool Market knowledge and business domain in India.
• Candidate should have good networking skills in the industry; capability to develop strong relationship with key decision makers, opinion makers in the industry
• Candidate should be a self starter, highly motivated individual with good team working skills and Ownership culture
What else do I need to know?
• Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities with in which we work.
• Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens.com
Job ID: 117277
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time