The XP Product Specialist will provide high quality product support to Siemens Radiography and fluoroscopy customers within MESA Zone. Liaise with the sales force and develop market and sales strategy, in association with the Zone Business Manager.
What are my responsibilities?
· Provide technical product support for the full range of XP portfolio in conjunction with XP Zone Business manager
- To deliver product presentations and lead customer site visits as part of the sales process in support of the country managers.
- To prepare quotations and respond to tenders in association with the Zone Business Manager in an accurate and timely manner
- To accept group responsibility for ensuring that the business achieves both volume and targets and maintain records of progress.
- To keep up to date with current products, clinical trends and the competition in order to maximise effectiveness of sales technique and to keep the sales force up to date.
· Coordination of communication of new XP technologies to the respective Sales and Service employees locally, e.g. webcasts and newsletters
- Work together with the XP Zone Business Manager to devise marketing strategies for current and new products.
- To support national/local exhibitions and conferences.
· Support in set-up of local reference sites (for visits, workshops, etc.)
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Bachelor’s degree - Preferred demonstrable clinical experience
- Previous work experience for X-Ray products with sales experience strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Self-motivated to acquire presentation and advanced sales skills
- General commercial awareness
- Experience in a Sales related function
- Knowledge of tender processes
- X-ray Product portfolio knowledge
- Unlimited thinking
- Business competence
- Communication Skills
Job ID: 117296
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare L.L.C.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time