1) To create Part models, Assemblies and Engineering Drawings and Bill of Material using NX11 and Teamcenter10.0 and to support drawing revision of drawings of components & assemblies in compliance to Dresser-Rand (D-R) standards and practices for different D-R product mainly turbo machinery( Centrifugal compressor).
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical Engineering from reputed institution with good academics.
- Should have a minimum of 0 to 2 years of work experience of NX11and Teamcenter 10.0.
- Should have thorough knowledge of GD&T(ASME Y 14.5)
- Should have good knowledge in understanding the manufacturing drawings.
- Experienced on Turbo Machinery Design & Drafting will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Note: Selected candidates should join immediately.
We've got quite a lot to offer! How about you?
This role is based in Pune, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 117300
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time