Sr. Process Associate - SCM Services
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will analyze vendor account statements and prepare the reconciliation statement in given format
- You will discuss and resolve the open items with internal teams and vendors
- You will maintain vendor dashboards and obtaining the no dues certificates
- You will provide the appropriate analysis reports to management to take necessary decisions on vendor payables and assist the manager to provide the adhoc reports on P2P process
- You will drive the internal projects to improve the complete process with high focus on customer satisfaction (invent for customer)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a B.com graduate with minimum 1-2 years of experience in handling vendor statement reconciliations
- You have excellent knowledge of SAP MM and FICO module and strong understanding of P2P (procure to Pay), Vendor reconciliations and Accounting process.
- You have good communication and problem-solving attitude and experience with MS-Excel, MS Power Points and MS access
- You are flexible with Shift in 24*7
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 117312
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time