POC Solutions (SLN) Head implements global strategy, modified by local content, and drives all related policies and guidelines for the department. Manage the operations of SLN to ensure maximum market penetration, business growth and customer satisfaction. Clear focus on the business with ARAMCO as well as Minerals, Mining, Pulp & Paper. Managing a multi leveled teams including team leads. Full profit and loss responsibility for solution/project sales, project management & execution, engineering and service within the focus industries (O&G, Mining).
What are my responsibilities?
- Manages operational activities on an ongoing daily basis, exercising tight cost control and maximizing price realization in the market place to influence profits.
- Manage and create a high-performance culture within the multi leveled team to out run the competitors.
- Profit & Loss responsible for the BU's budget, including agreement of Customer Service portion, as agreed in BTA with Headquarter SLN.
- Decides upon pricing, organizes and controls pricing-discipline within the region
- Lead multi leveled teams in dedicated sales forces, promoters, project managers, engineers and VSS. Manages his teams to provide support in the complete sales process (quotation, technical support, pricing, training). Close collaboration and target alignment with Vertical Sales & Customer Support.
- Manages projects within the business, including project organization, definition, planning, implementation and control.
- Build up and establish increased competence for all activities in particular project business
- Leads in the development of marketing programs, channel and pricing strategies to ensure the profit growth and expansion of business.
- Creates and implement local country strategy in line with the global strategy for SLN based on regional market data.
- Encourage his teams to monitor and report competitor activities in line with Compliance Guidelines to form a solid basis
- Actively develop the business in the region together with HQ. Propose, negotiate and sign BTA with HQ in alignment with all parties.
- Manage the responsible teams to actively support sales including external partners, by providing technical guidance, training and equipment. Create a pull for Industry portfolio with end customers and decision influencers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in engineering field of Electrical / Electronics, Mechanical, Instrumentation or related disciplines.
- Typically, 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Project management experience in Oil & Gas vertical is highly recommended.
- Experience of living and establishing sales processes for regional companies.
- Experience of managing multiple complex levels, including managerial functions
- 2 years of intercultural experience or international delegation
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com.sa.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process. #LI-SI
Job ID: 117318
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time