What are my job responsibilities?
• Value based solution sales; Process oriented sales that delivers value to customer with agreed energy performance and delivery requirement.
• Business solutions including the retrofit, repair and modernization of a facilities infrastructure with focus on energy performance and efficiency.
• Development of comprehensive proposal that includes technical solutions, BOQ, costing, financial solutions, overall cost savings and payback/ROI calculations.
• Conducting presentation and contract negotiation for mid to large energy performance-based contracting.
• Connecting and building relationship with existing and new customers or channel to create strong inquiry base.
• Energy sales person likely to require writing concise reports summarizing results and justifying conclusions or writing proposals for future work to create a healthy sales funnel.
• Highly numerate/analytical and enjoy working with a large amount of data to see opportunities to create value for the customer.
• Good communication skills are vital in this role, as well as the confidence to ask questions and drill down for answers in environments where you may be unfamiliar with multi-culture operations or other staff.
• A logical mind is essential, as well as the ability to figure out not only theoretical solutions, but also the practical implementation and outcomes of those solutions in existing buildings/ infrastructure.
What do I need to Qualify for the job?
• Bachelor's degree in engineering
• 5-7 years of building services industry experience, energy or building controls, Energy Performance Contracting, retrofit or renovations project experience preferred
• High technical understanding of HVAC systems & equipment i.e. Chillers, AHU etc. Electrical distribution, M&V, controls and automation.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrix environment
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills
• Self-motivator, take initiative and work with limited direction
• Ability to influence at the operational level with data
• Travel across ASEAN up to 50%.
Job ID: 117395
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time