Plans and executes sales targets and activities in selling a Building Management System Product to customers by combining and leveraging specialized product and unit know how in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets.
What are my job responsibilities?
* Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers.
* Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
* Analyzes and evaluates markets (both technology and product portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers.
* Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio.
* Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
* Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
* Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
* May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
* Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
* Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
How can I qualify for the role?
* A good Degree from Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineer or Mechanical Engineer.
* 5 to 7 years of experience in sales role mainly selling Building Management System (BMS) products.
* Have good industry knowledge and established good rapport with targeted client
* Result oriented and strive for success
* Knowledge in CCTV & fire alarm system will have added advantage.
* Willing to travel
Job ID: 117400
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time