We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- As Specialist (f/m/d) Credit Processes and Decision Automation you help to create, implement and further develop credit processes and credit decision rules and related systems for the Business Unit Commercial Finance. Therefore, you communicate and coordinate with business users, external system providers and internal IT.
- You define user stories, business requirements, business specifications and change requests.
- You contribute to the implementation and further development of credit processes and credit systems with a focus on paperless, automated credit decisions.
- You train end users, provide training material, user manuals and working instructions.
- In addition to that, you organize, coordinate, perform and document user acceptance tests and support during the go live phase.
- You analyze data to further develop processes, systems and decision rules.
- The implementation of rule changes at the available rule engine (SDS) also belongs to your area of responsibility.
- Moreover, you actively participate in different project teams, e.g. in the current PowerCurve rollout.
- You have successfully completed your studies in business informatics, business administration or a similar field and have collected first practical experience within the Financial Services industry.
- Alternatively, you have completed an apprenticeship within the Financial Services industry and collected several years of professional work experience.
- You bring along know-how and analytical skills in designing IT systems and processes.
- Ideally, you have already collected experience in project work.
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy interaction with colleagues and business partners in an international environment.
- Fluent English skills round off your profile, German skills are a plus.
- This position includes occasional travel to SFS locations worldwide.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 117413
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time