Location: Köln / Munich / Stuttgart or any other location within Germany
Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Department: Advanced Technical Services
Type: Full time / permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as a “Principal Solution Architect (m/f/d) – SISW” in one of our offices within Germany.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
Looking for a highly motivated, innovative and experienced individual to help drive faster value for our customers’ digital transformation by leveraging the Mendix rapid application development platform
- Act as part of a Professional Services team, work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Program/Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
- As a Lead Architect resource, responsible for the translation of business requirements into specific process aligned designs or applications for the Siemens DI Software solution based on multi product/multi industry domain knowledge and best practices in the subject area.
- Define enterprise architecture that aligns to Siemens DI portfolio and solutions in the context of Mendix
- As a Subject Matter Expert (SME), drive adoption of Siemens DI portfolio and solutions that enable faster value for customer deployments through development of repeatable practices, product enhancement recommendations and service engagement models
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent knowledge of PLM
- At least 5 years of experience in architecting solutions for enterprise class applications across different industries
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment.
- Strong understanding of enterprise application data models and good application customization skills
- Experience in web technologies such as HTML, CSS, Java, XML, SOAP, JSON, SQL
- Excellent communications (English and German) and interpersonal skills with an ability to help customers find the right solution
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
- Good knowledge of Cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure and knowledge of PaaS/SaaS applications
- Experience in the development and deployment of enterprise PLM (ex: Teamcenter) or MOM applications
- Experience with Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum
What more do I need to know?
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from repeatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author,
validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat
organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Yvonne Vohl, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für
Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.