Structural Vibrations Analysis Engineer
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Research & Development
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Siemens Gas & Power is seeking to hire a highly motivated Structural Vibrations Analysis Engineer for its Technology development group. The successful candidate will be responsible for development of engineering methods for analyzing structural vibrations in turbomachinery. The role emphasizes a strong background in dynamics and vibration of structures. He/she will be part of a global team of specialists working in the field of aeromechanics.
- • Development, validation and integration of methods for modelling linear and non-linear structural vibration for gas turbine blades and vanes
- • Perform advanced Finite element analysis
- • Scripting or Programming in Matlab / Python or any similar programming language
- • Integration of work with Multidisciplinary optimization routines
- Relevant Work Experience:
- Candidate having 3+ years of experience in the following fields are encouraged to apply -
- • Performing structural finite element (FEA) modelling for vibration analysis
- • Design Method development and automation using Programming languages (Python, ANSYS APDL, C/C++, Matlab, VBA …)
- • Exposure to Optimization, CAD parametrization
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Additional Preferred Experience:
- • Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills in English
- • Technical knowledge related to turbomachinery
- • Experience working with internal customers
- • Data-driven and results-oriented approach to problem solving
- • Enthusiastic and motivated
- • Masters or PhD in a related branch of Engineering such as Mechanical, Aeronautical / Aerospace or Computational Engineering
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 117441
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time